A case study saying what we can learn from Zaha Hadid’s contemporary architecture.
1. 8-10 pages, 12 points type, 1.5 spacing, plus illustrations and bibliography.
2. Reference your paper: cite where your information has come from using in-text
references or endnotes. Use proper footnote form.
3. Include captions saying what the illustrations are ofname of the architect and/or
client (if known), the name of the building, its date, with one sentence explaining how
each illustration supports your findings.
4. Supplement assigned readings with own
additional research, observation, and reading.
5. List readings in a bibliography. Annotate the bibliography with a one or two-sentence description of why each source matters (imagine guiding your reader in case
they need to do some research of their own).