write four journal – paper
Choose 4 questions to answer for each journal. There are a total of 4 journals to complete throughout this term. Be sure that each journal is written in APA style format using at least 150-200 words per journal.
Reflect on the role as a health care advocate, provider of care, and leader in a selected community and population. (SOL #7)
Articulate the value of lifelong and engagement in professional networks for the continued development of the professional nursing role. (SOL #8)
Week 3-4 Topic: Education and Accomplishments
1. What have been your strengths throughout your education in nursing?
2. In what area(s) of nursing do you feel you have mastered?
3. Are there any areas that you feel you need to work on?
4. Is there something you are resistant to learning in the profession? Why?
5. What areas of nursing are you most excited about and why?
6. Least excited about and why?
What specific departments could you see yourself working in? What is the most important?
Describes in detail the response to 4 questions over the 4 separate entries. Provides specific examples and a positive outlook toward professional development as a novice nurse. Expresses interest in pursuing professional goals through self-education, lifelong learning, and joining professional organizations. Has a vision for the future for further development of leadership skills. Identifies plans for job search, preparation, goals, and realistic time frame.