I want a critical analysis paper on Mulan, the Disney movie.
In the intro discuss the conflict of the movie then provide a clear thesis.
The aspects the I want you to focus on are:
1. Discussing the themes of Mulan.
2. Discussing the idea of Mulan and ableism (having unrealistic powers, etc…)
3. Mentioning why it should be taught in schools to young adults?
– The attached PDF pages (21-23) it focuses on Mulan and the idea of “ableism”. Use that as 1 of the sources (it is a chapter taken from a book called Disfigured: On Fairy Tales, Disability, and Making Space, by Amanda Leduc) in case for citing and placing it in references page.
-Whereas the other document is tips on how to write a critical essay provided by my professor.
– Use 3 peer reviewed journal articles (make sure they’re accessible, the professor really pays attention to the sources. Look for them in JSTOR for example).
– 1 primary source (The movie itself).
– Make sure neither the intro nor the conclusion are long and boring.