Research Erik Erikson’s Theory of Psychosocial Development. Write a 750-1,000-word paper discussing the psychological stages of development. Include the following in your paper:
1. A description of each stage of development in Erikson’s theory.
2. The stages in which a child and adolescent would be more susceptible to developing a substance use problem and why.
3. Chronological and physiological factors that determine when a child becomes an adolescent
4. Long-term physiological, cognitive, and psychological consequences of substance use throughout adulthood, and how it can affect development within each stage of development.
5. Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the textbook in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
At Risk Youth: A Comprehensive Response for Counselors, Teachers, Psychologists, andHuman Service Professionals (5th ed.)Description:The following is the textbook used in this course:McWhirter, J. (2013). At risk youth: A comprehensive response for counselors, teachers, psychologists, and human (5th ed.). Belmont, CA: Brooks/Cole. ISBN-13:9780840028594 service professionalsGCU General Research Lib Guid