1. Define the concept and application of cryptography.
2. Explain symmetric and asymmetric modes and approaches
3. Assess how cryptographic methods and standards underpin the communications security of cyber-enabled networks and devices
1. Explain the key principles of the related standards, regulations and laws and why they are in place.
2. Assess the consequences for organisations and individuals of non-compliance with these standards, regulations and laws
1. Explain the methods of attack used to target encrypted data.
2. Assess the additional encryption methods available
3. Explain the key principles of escrow and recovery
4. Explain the importance of having robust encryption arrangements within IT systems
See attached files…