1. Format: Open Books and Open Notes.
2. Download the CMST_301_FinalExamV2.docx file attached to this assignment.
* Type your responses to the essay questions directly in the attached exam
3. You must answer 4 essay questions. Be sure you organize your response covering all the aspects of the questions.
4. Length Requirement: Each essay response is required to be at least 250 words in length. Going over 250 words is fine, but if you are under 200 words you will be penalizedYour response should be at least 90% original thought. Also, I am expecting to see analysis and the synthesis of ideas in your essays (not just a manipulation of direct quotes with your words spliced in between).
5. Content Requirements: Content must be comprehensive, accurate, and persuasive. Your response should be at least 90% original thought. Must use data from a minimum of one scholarly source to support statements and draw a thorough and convincing conclusion from the data.
6. Bibliographical Requirement: Please do not use unprofessional sources such as Wikipedia, About.com, Answers.com, Dictionary.com, How.com, or anything remotely similar. Examples of scholarly sources include our course content (e.g. Read & Watch resources), textbooks, journal articles, trade magazines, and conference proceedings. UMGC has a top-notch, extensive online library. You can find many scholarly sources there. Note: “Personal communications (e.g. Twitter Posts, Blogs, and YouTube Videos)” are not considered professional or scholarly sources. Include at least ONE in-essay citation in EACH essay and a reference list at the END of each essay.
7. Formatting Requirements
* The paper must follow APA 7
* Double-spaced (including the reference page) with the first line of each paragraph indented.
* 1-inch Margins
* 12 point professional font
* Begin each essay on a separate page